Mag 7 is a Moab epic that should be on every cyclists bucket list. Offering challenging and fun classic singletrack mountain bike riding for intermediate and advanced level riders. This trail has double black diamond rating for a reason, which isn't exposure but very technical descent.
Mag 7 is a Moab Epic that should be on every cyclists bucket list. Offering challenging and fun classic singletrack mountain bike riding for intermediate and advanced level riders.
Ticket Price: $25 Per Rider Per Bike
Drive Time to Trailhead: 45 minutes
Cancelation: 24 hours
- Immediate Confirmation via SMS / Text Message
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Best Value
- Tax included no hidden charges
Trails in This Area
- Bull Run ◈▣
- Getaway ▣
- Arth's Corner ▣
- Gold Bar ◈▣
- Mag-7 ▣
- Portal ◈◈
- Great Escape ▣
- Poison Spider ◈
- Golden Spike ◈▣
- Little Canyon ◈▣
- Rusty Nail ◈
- 7-Up ▣
- One of Moab's best trail systems
- Multiple Exit Locations depending upon your skill level
- Optional Finish with the Double Black Diamond Pro Line on Portal Trail.
- Moab's most technical demanding trail.
- Or complete the ride with an intermediate trail if you want to take it easy.
- Punctual, On-Time, Timely
- Professional, Clean, Family Friendly
- We load and unload your bike for you
- Safe shuttle service to your trail destination
- Pick up at your location of choice
- Eliminate the pedal back to town after your ride
- Multiple appointment reservation times
- Safe shuttle service fit your schedule
- 24 Hours. We appreciate you understanding. Our seats are limited, so our cancelation policy applies in any and all circumstances.
- We reserve the right to cancel shuttles due to weather conditions. In this case you will receive a full refund.
What to Bring
- Please be ready to load 15 minutes prior to departure time. We aim to get everyone to the trail in a timely fashion.
- Always bring enough food and water. If you think you have enough bring more.
- Do not board the shuttle without a helmet.
- Carry and extra layer and rain jacket desert riding conditions are very unpredictable.
- Always carry a map electronic devices are not always reliable.
- Bring spare tubes, pump, patch kit, multitool w/ chain breaker, and standard emergency items.
Mag 7 Photo Gallery
More about Mag 7
MAG 7 Bike
Schedule Your Next Bike Shuttle in Moab with Hazard County Shuttle
When you're planning your next trip to Moab for mountain biking, river rafting, or just getting around, consider scheduling a shuttle with Hazard County Shuttles. Hazard County Shuttles goal is to get you out there riding more, so you can maximize your riding time while in Moab. Give Hazard County Shuttle a call at (435) 210-8082 or schedule online and buy a bike shuttle ticket!