50 Years of Slickrock ~ In Memory of Dick Wilson ~ Slickrock Bike Trail documentary in 4K
Celebrating the Slickrock Bike Trail in Moab, Utah Dedicated in memory of trail founder Dick Wilson, who passed away December 24, 2020.
50 Years of Slickrock ~ Filmed and edited in 4K.
This documentary celebrates 50 years of the Slickrock Bike Trail and its importance to the Moab community. It traces the Trail's evolution from its beginnings in 1969 – when Moab was a small Uranium mining town – to present day where visitors come from around the globe to ride its challenging landscape.
Slickrock Bike Trail is part of Sand Flats Recreation Area, and is jointly managed by the Bureau of Land Management and Grand County in Utah.
The Best of U.S. Travel Destinations and Outdoor Adventure!
Subscribe Now for Free!
- New videos posted weekly
- Video production specializing in US travel destinations, national parks and outdoor adventure.
- Amazing films on America's amazing natural and cultural heritage.
- Documentaries, promos, commercials, social media campaigns and short films, website videos.
- Wholesale distribution to the National Park market.
- Blu-ray and DVD available at http://finleyholiday.com