Be prepared, don’t get stuck, repair your ride, the best Mountain Bike Tools for Moab Utah trail riding
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- GET BACK RIDING QUICKLY WITH SUPER FAST & RELIABLE TIRE INFLATION – Inflate a tire in seconds with our 1-Turn Valve System. Control lever operation regulates speed of CO2 release for precisely controlled inflation. Twin valve head threads onto either Presta & Schrader valves with no valve head switching needed.
- SMALL, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT – Read the amazing reviews, customers love this stylish CO2 inflator for its compact small size which is perfect for stowing away in your saddle bag or cycling jersey pocket. Check out our ‘How to Video’ & Buying Guide’ videos in the ‘Related Video Shorts’ section.
- SAFE & SECURE CONNECTION WITH NO LEAKS – Inflator head designed for ANY size of ‘threaded’ CO2 cartridges (12g, 16g, 20g & 25g). Rubber EVA Foam sleeve (for 16g cartridges only) included – no frozen fingers when operating. Detailed instructions included. IMPORTANT NOTE: Not compatible with valve extenders. For Presta valves with removable cores, extra care should be taken to tightly screw the core into the valve stem. No CO2 cartridges included, CO2 cartridges sold separately.
- SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG TERM, INVEST IN THE BEST – Why spend money on a cheaper CO2 inflator which will inevitably fail when you need it the most! This CO2 inflator is made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which is BUILT TO LAST, so you can have a safe & enjoyable ride. IMPORTANT: For safety reasons – do NOT screw in and store a CO2 cartridge into the inflator head until needed for operation. Care & respect should be taken when using CO2 gas.
- PRO QUALITY – We are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement! We recommend only using premium quality threaded CO2 cartridges for ‘best performance’, such as PRO BIKE TOOL’s threaded 16g CO2 cartridges. NOTE: Using low quality CO2 cartridges with potentially poor quality threads and seals can potentially damage the CO2 inflator head and therefore ‘fail’ when most needed!
Pro Bike Tool